- Data processing
NOVACEL BELGIUM NV, with registered office at with its registered office at 2800 Mechelen, Generaal De Wittelaan 17, box 36D, is responsible for processing the data as described in this Cookies Policy for marketing purposes and the the processing of orders only.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent by our website and are stored in your browser, on your computer or mobile device. Cookies contain information that we need in order to process your order and improve our Internet services.
- What are the other techniques?
By using Cookies and other techniques, we make sure that, for example:
- your shopping experience in our online shop is convenient and pleasurable;
- you do not always receive the same information, or do not always have to enter the same information;
- the products in your shopping cart are not lost when you close the browser;
- we can analyse the browsing behaviour of our visitors and continue to improve the shopping experience of our online shop;
- we can recognise the device our visitors use to make online purchases.
- Types of Cookies and use
4.1 Essential Cookies
We use essential Cookies to ensure you have a good shopping experience. These Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be disabled in our systems.
You can set your browser to block or warn you of Cookies. In this case, you will not be able to browse the website or continue to use certain functions. This type of Cookie does not store personally identifiable information. These Cookies allow:
- that you are notified when an order has not been executed, so that you do not lose your products in the shopping cart;
- that log-in data is saved, so you do not have to enter it multiple times;
- to identify possible abuses and problems.
4.2 Functionality Cookies
We can use functionality Cookies to remember the preferences you specified in previous visits and the changes you made to the website to suit your preferences, for example language setting preferences.
4.3 Performance Cookies
Performance Cookies collect anonymous data that allows us to analyse how our visitors use our websites and thus improve the performance of our website.
These Cookies give us insight into how often our website and our webshop are visited and how we can improve our website and webshop. The following data will be saved:
- The IP address (will be made anonymous);
- Browser type, screen resolution and device type;
- The source from which our Webshop is visited;
- The duration of the visitor’s session and the schedule at which the Webshop received the most visits;
- Use of Webshop and Website features;
- The pages visited;
- Language and location.
We do not share our analysis data with other third parties.
4.4 Advertising Cookies
NOVACEL BELGIUM NV generate a portion of its visitors through partner and Internet ads. Third-party Cookies can be implemented to track the contribution of partner websites to our results. Some Google ads may contain third-party Cookies.
We also use Facebook pixel which helps us to measure and analyze the conversion rate of Facebook ads in order to improve our ads. Would you like to get more information about Cookies?
- ‘Share’ links to Facebook, Twitter and others:
If you use one of the ‘Share’ buttons on the website, a cookie may be placed on your computer by the relevant service. We have no control over the placement of these Cookies and we cannot block Cookies from these websites. For more information, please consult the relevant Facebook, Twitter, etc. website.
We can embed YouTube videos in our pages. Pages with this built-in content may have YouTube Cookies. Go to www.google.com/ads/preferences/html/opt-out.html.
- Other/unexpected Cookies
Due to the way the internet and websites work, we may not always be aware of Cookies implemented by third parties on our website. This overview of Cookies by baru.be and shop.baru.be shows the situation at the time of writing. Our goal is to keep this list up to date as much as possible. However, due to the non-static nature of the internet and the many (external) parties involved, it is possible that not all current Cookies and/or sites are yet listed in this overview.
- Disable Cookies
- Remove Cookies in Internet Explorer
- Got to the menu Extra> Internet Options > General tab. Under Browsing History, click Delete.
- You may not want to erase everything. In all cases, make sure the Cookies box is checked and click Delete.
- Remove Cookies in Firefox
- Go to Extra> Options > Privacy tab. Click Delete your recent history
- Under Details, you can specify exactly what you want to delete. Please check Cookies in all cases. You can also indicate the lifetime of Cookies. Check All.
- Remove Cookies in Chrome
- Click on the 3 dashes in the upper right corner. Click Options > Advanced options tab. Under Privacy, click Clear browsing data...
- In all cases, make sure that the Delete Cookies and other site data check box is checked. You can also indicate the lifetime of Cookies. Check All.